Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website.
Wellington Free Ambulance makes every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and current. Whilst exercising this care, Wellington Free Ambulance does not accept liability for any losses or damage arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the content of this site.
References and links to other organisations or their websites are intended for the convenience of users and do not constitute an endorsement of any websites, organisations, or individuals outside Wellington Free Ambulance. Nor does Wellington Free Ambulance implicitly endorse individuals or organisations that link to this website from their own sites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Wellington Free Ambulance takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any personal data you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, will be used by Wellington Free Ambulance in accordance with our privacy statement displayed on this site.
Making a donation
Wellington Free Ambulance collects and uses personal information from donors including: name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and donation dates/amounts.
We use this information to provide and distribute receipts, send out donor acknowledgement letters and thank donors for their donations, to keep supporters informed about upcoming fundraising initiatives and other activities of Wellington Free Ambulance and to communicate to our supporters through direct mails, email and newsletters.
Receipts are available for any donation over $5. If you make a donation online, this will automatically be sent via email once the payment has been processed. Where possible, we send receipts via email, but paper versions are available on request.
Refund and cancellation policy
If you make an error while making your donation or change your mind about contributing to Wellington Free Ambulance, we will refund you (at our discretion) if you notify us within 7 days of your donation. Your refund will be returned using the original payment method.
Prize terms and conditions
- The promoter is Wellington Free Ambulance Service Inc (CC31374).
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand except for employees of Wellington Free Ambulance Service Inc.
- Signing up to collect or fundraise for us indicates agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per entrant per category.
- The closing date for sign-ups will be the 1st of September 2022.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Sign up as an individual and raise $250
- Sign up as a team and raise $1000 as a team total
- Sign up as an organisation and raise $1000
- Sign up as a School and raise $250
- Sign up as an ECE and raise $100
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actually or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Wellington Free Ambulance.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- All funds raised must be deposited to Wellington Free Ambulance by the 17 September 2022 to be in the draw.
- Winners will be chosen by the promotor using a random number generator. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Only one prize can be won per entry.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ is delivered.
- The promoter's decision regarding all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- By claiming the prize, the winner agrees to use their first name and imagery in any publicity material.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to access or use their prize before any applicable expiry date.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants' prior consent.
- Any information given to third parties by the winner in order to access prizes will not be the responsibility of the promoter.
- The promoter shall have the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at its sole discretion and at any time. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Use of text and images
Wellington Free Ambulance reserves all copyrights on material within its web pages. If you would like to publish information that you find on our website or wish to use the Wellington Free Ambulance logo or imagery please contact the online manager.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or our website, please contact us.